Today Israeli wine is world-renowned with a highly efficient operation and the small, independent wineries retain a romantic, pioneering spirit.
Dalton Winery - A small boutique winery located in the Upper Galilee of Israel that produces quality kosher wines such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Sauvignon Blanc and Chardonnay.
Kishor Winery - Wine Tasting at Kishor Winery located in Kishorit, a village for adults with special needs. The members of the community enjoy a full life, including meaningful employment. In conjunction with the professional staff, the members take an active part in the grape cultivation, bottling, and marketing of the wines. The Visitors’ Center also employs Kishorit members who host guests, interact with members of the general community, and give guided tours.
Jezre’el Valley Winery - In a land of some 300 boutique wineries, it took a high-tech entrepreneur, an organic landscape architect and a branding designer to come up with a new concept for their wine venture. Meet with Jacob Ner David a successful serial entrepreneur in technology based start-ups who made a dream come true and continues to infuse out-of-the box thinking into the DNA of the winery.
What is the situation with regard to COVID-19 in Israel?v
- Health Insurance It is a condition of your booking through Via Sabra / Israel4All, as well as the State of Israel, that you obtain travel health insurance which includes coverage for COVID-19. Please note that you may be denied boarding of your flight to Israel if you cannot show proof of this when you check in for your flight.
- Travel Insurance In addition, we strongly recommend that you purchase full travel insurance which includes coverage for ‘cancellation under any circumstances and for any reason’. It is recommended to purchase insurance as soon as the booking is made, as this coverage is often dependent on purchasing as close to the time of booking. You can purchase travel insurance through our partner, Travel Insured, an experienced company and one of the largest in the industry, through this link.
Is it safe to travel in Israel?v
How far in advance should I start planning my trip?v
How much does it cost to tour Israel?v
Terms of Payment
Deposit is due immediately to secure the booking.
Balance for the trip is due no later than 45 days prior to first day of trip.
Please refer to our full Terms and Conditions here.
Bookings can be cancelled within 48 hours, with a full refund.
Should it be necessary to cancel or postpone the tour due to force majeure circumstances, or Israeli government-imposed/air flight restrictions related to COVID-19, a full refund may be possible, minus a $200 per person service fee.
For cancellations made:
- Up to 45 days prior to departure, any payments made above the deposit towards the tour will be refunded. The deposit is non-refundable
- 45 to 30 days prior to departure, 50% of the total tour cost per person will be refunded
- 29 to 8 days prior to departure, 25% of the total tour cost per person will be refunded
- 7 to 0 days prior to departure, the client will incur 100% of the cost of the tour
Should members of a group booking cancel their participation, their deposits cannot be applied to the balance payment of other group members.
All cancellation requests must be made in writing.