What's the weather like in Israel?v
Spring (late March – May): Daytime temperatures are generally very pleasant - around 65-70°F, though it can still be hot in some areas (such as the Dead Sea and Eilat). There is a slight chance of rain, but it doesn't happen often. It can be cooler in the evenings in the North and Jerusalem - approximately 45°F.
Summer (late May - late September): Temperatures are usually in the high 80s-90s. At this time of year, humidity will be highest in Tel Aviv and Tiberias. Other areas such as Jerusalem are drier and cooler, particularly at night. The desert, Masada and Eilat are extremely hot, but dry. It will almost never rain in the summer in Israel!
Fall (late September – November): Same as Spring, but the rain can begin towards the end of the season.
Winter (December - early March): Winter can be mild and sunny, or severe and overcast. There's often heavy rain and, in January and February, even snow at times! Temperatures will be in the 50s-60s most places, but in the 40s in Jerusalem and the Galilee hills, and cold at night. Pack layers and be prepared for anything!
What clothes should I bring?v
What is the situation with regard to COVID-19 in Israel?v
- Health Insurance It is a condition of your booking through Via Sabra / Israel4All, as well as the State of Israel, that you obtain travel health insurance which includes coverage for COVID-19. Please note that you may be denied boarding of your flight to Israel if you cannot show proof of this when you check in for your flight.
- Travel Insurance In addition, we strongly recommend that you purchase full travel insurance which includes coverage for ‘cancellation under any circumstances and for any reason’. It is recommended to purchase insurance as soon as the booking is made, as this coverage is often dependent on purchasing as close to the time of booking. You can purchase travel insurance through our partner, Travel Insured, an experienced company and one of the largest in the industry, through this link.
Terms of Payment
Deposit is due immediately to secure the booking.
Balance for the trip is due no later than 60 days prior to the first day of trip. An invoice will be sent 90 days before the trip.
Please refer to our full Terms and Conditions here.
- The itinerary is subject to change as a result of unforeseen changes from suppliers, weather, etc.
- This proposal is valid for 1 week for private clients, and 10 days for groups.
Bookings can be cancelled within 48 hours AFTER REGISTRATION, with a full refund.
For cancellations made:
· Up to 60 days prior to departure, any payments above the deposit towards the trip will be refunded. The deposit is non-refundable.
· 60-30 days prior to departure, 50% of the total tour cost per person will be refunded.
· 29-0 days prior to departure, the client will incur 100% of the cost of the tour.
All cancellation requests must be made in writing.