Pick up TBD
Begin the tour with a stop at Sataf to talk about the early agricultural history of Israel - The Sataf is on the site of ancient agricultural terraces which date to the time of the ancient Israelites.
Iza Pziza Goat Farm - In Moshav Tal Shahar at the foot of the Jerusalem Mountains and the heart of the agricultural fields is a family goat farm called "Iza Pziza" which includes a small herd, a dairy and a visitors' center with a cheese shop. Eat a meal or just taste cheese, do a cheese-making workshop and meet the goats.
Tzora Vineyards - Visit Tzora Winery, a small boutique winery located on Kibbutz Tzora near Beit Shemesh. The winemaker holds the title “Master of Wine.” He is an experienced agronomist and vintner, and is involved in the entire process, from growing and tending the vines, to the harvesting and winemaking, to produce fine wines.
Continue to Abu Gosh - Abu Ghosh is an Israeli-Arab town in the Jerusalem hills that is well known for its hummus, music festival, beautiful churches, and history of friendly relations with Jews and Zionism.
Al Yasmin Tahini - Halva and Tehina tasting at Al Yasmin in Abu Ghosh- get ready to be wowed!
End your tour with an excellent meal at Reshta Restaurant - Reshta chef restaurant in Ein Rafa village is set among green fields in front of the breathtaking view. Offering authentic Arabic food, Reshta restaurant is named after a traditional lentil and noodles dish, which is made by the restaurant’s chef, Ranam Barhom, out of local produce, grown in the fields surrounding the restaurant.
Return to Jerusalem
Terms of Payment
Deposit is due immediately to secure the booking.
Balance for the trip is due no later than 60 days prior to the first day of trip. An invoice will be sent 90 days before the trip.
Please refer to our full Terms and Conditions here.
- The itinerary is subject to change as a result of unforeseen changes from suppliers, weather, etc.
- This proposal is valid for 1 week for private clients, and 10 days for groups.
Bookings can be cancelled within 48 hours, with a full refund.
For cancellations made:
- Up to 60 days prior to departure, any payments made above the deposit towards the tour will be refunded. The deposit is non-refundable
- 60 to 30 days prior to departure, 50% of the total tour cost per person will be refunded
- 29 to 8 days prior to departure, 25% of the total tour cost per person will be refunded
- 7 to 0 days prior to departure, the client will incur 100% of the cost of the tour
Should members of a group booking cancel their participation, their deposits cannot be applied to the balance payment of other group members.
All cancellation requests must be made in writing.