Today Israeli wine is world-renowned with a highly efficient operation and the small, independent wineries retain a romantic, pioneering spirit.
In a very small geographical area in the Carmel Mountain area you can visit three wineries with three very different styles, scopes, and missions.
Begin tasting at the Recanati Winery
Recanati Winery - "The pursuit of excellence and innovative experiments are the heart and soul of Recanati Winery." One of Israel's most successfully exported wines, the wines are also celebrated in Israel. Along with producing the classical varieties, the winemakers have devoted much effort to experimenting with native varieties to bring them back into the range of wines they make.
Next, you'll find the Amphora Winery to be particularly beautiful.
Amphorae Winery - Visit Amphora Winery deserved the coveted title of Israel’s most beautiful vineyard and can compete with rural vineyards around the world. At the heart of Makura Farm on Moshav Kerem Maharal in the north, decorated with a stone mosaic and shaded by a red tile roof, is the lovely winery building, with the forested slopes of the Carmel mountain ridge in the background, completing a picture just as charming as any in Tuscany.
Your last stop will be the special Tulip Winery.
Tulip Winery - Visit the very special Tulip Winery in Kfar Tikva, Village of Hope. The winery employs the developmentally disabled adults who live in Kfar Tikva and produces excellent wines.
What is the situation with regard to COVID-19 in Israel?v
- Health Insurance It is a condition of your booking through Via Sabra / Israel4All, as well as the State of Israel, that you obtain travel health insurance which includes coverage for COVID-19. Please note that you may be denied boarding of your flight to Israel if you cannot show proof of this when you check in for your flight.
- Travel Insurance In addition, we strongly recommend that you purchase full travel insurance which includes coverage for ‘cancellation under any circumstances and for any reason’. It is recommended to purchase insurance as soon as the booking is made, as this coverage is often dependent on purchasing as close to the time of booking. You can purchase travel insurance through our partner, Travel Insured, an experienced company and one of the largest in the industry, through this link.
How much cash should I bring with me?v
Is it safe to travel in Israel?v
Terms of Payment
Deposit is due immediately to secure the booking.
Balance for the trip is due no later than 60 days prior to the first day of trip. An invoice will be sent 90 days before the trip.
Please refer to our full Terms and Conditions here.
- The itinerary is subject to change as a result of unforeseen changes from suppliers, weather, etc.
- This proposal is valid for 1 week for private clients, and 10 days for groups.
Bookings can be cancelled within 48 hours AFTER REGISTRATION, with a full refund.
For cancellations made:
· Up to 60 days prior to departure, any payments above the deposit towards the trip will be refunded. The deposit is non-refundable.
· 60-30 days prior to departure, 50% of the total tour cost per person will be refunded.
· 29-0 days prior to departure, the client will incur 100% of the cost of the tour.
All cancellation requests must be made in writing.