1 - Tuesday ( July 9 )v
2 - Wednesday ( July 10 )v
3 - Thursday ( July 11 )v
4 - Friday ( July 12 )v
5 - Saturday ( July 13 )v
6 - Sunday ( July 14 )v
7 - Monday ( July 15 )v
8 - Tuesday ( July 16 )v
Terms of Payment
Deposit is due immediately to secure the booking.
Balance for the trip is due no later than 60 days prior to the first day of trip. An invoice will be sent 90 days before the trip.
Please refer to our full Terms and Conditions here.
- The itinerary is subject to change as a result of unforeseen changes from suppliers, weather, etc.
- This proposal is valid for 1 week for private clients, and 10 days for groups.
Bookings can be cancelled within 48 hours, with a full refund.
For cancellations made:
- Up to 60 days prior to departure, any payments made above the deposit towards the tour will be refunded. The deposit is non-refundable
- 60 to 30 days prior to departure, 50% of the total tour cost per person will be refunded
- 29 to 8 days prior to departure, 25% of the total tour cost per person will be refunded
- 7 to 0 days prior to departure, the client will incur 100% of the cost of the tour
Should members of a group booking cancel their participation, their deposits cannot be applied to the balance payment of other group members.
All cancellation requests must be made in writing.