Monday, July 1
The Journey Begins-Whetting your Appetite.
Add-on: 9:00-1:00 Tour/Experience Options – Buses will continue to Kfar Blum
- Foraging tour and cooking workshop in the Judean Hills with Nurit Hertz. What was in King David’s lunch box?
- Showcasing Modern Cultural History– visit the Agam Museum and the Holon Design Museum and meet with their curators. Lunch included.
- Nazareth Culinary and Cultural Experience
1:00 Buses will depart Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, and the airport for the north.
Drive to Kfar Blum and check into the hotel
6:00 p.m. Evening program
- Welcome & Maariv with IMPJ partner community
- Outdoor Dinner at Kfar Blum
- Spark Your Senses – Framing the Journey with Robbie Gringras
Gringras is a British-born Israeli living in the Galilee, working in education, performance, and writing. Since emigrating to Israel with a Literature degree from Oxford University, a teaching qualification, and his own theater company, he has trained hundreds of educators in generating honest complex connections to Israel. He is also a successful international theater artist, whose original plays have performed globally.
Overnight: North-Kfar Blum